Sunday, March 18, 2018

A QUESTION OF INTENT

Whenever these negotiations (such as they are) come to a decipherable end, one thing will be clear: THE FACTS WILL NOT BE ARGUABLE.

The conduct of Trump constitutes obstruction of justice IF he had the requisite criminal intent as distinguished from " it was not my intent to break any law."

That's a tough one to prove.  If his base can come back together, a repeat of the 2016 election ensues and Trump walks away. This brings his charm and personal appeal into play. OR, can common sense regroup and realize that one and one will always make two?

TRUMP vs MUELLER--------BALBOA vs CREED---BUCKLE UP----THE WORLD'S AT STAKE


1 comment:

  1. Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm
    having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete